Jan 31, 2015
Jan 22, 2015
We are the direct agents of sport camps, clubs, and academies around the world. Founded in 2005, SportCampTravel began working with the JC Ferrero tennis academy, and due to requests from our friends and clients, we then connected with other training centers, such as PSG soccer camp, Real Madrid, Foundation Marcet Soccer School, Bruguera Tennis academy, and many others. With the experience of travel and sport, we bring a high level of knowledge and organization in sport travel.
Our aim is to be the link between various camps and clients’ needs, to provide them with information about sport programs, offers, facilities, and be their personal manager from the beginning until the end of the trip.
• full information about camps:
• tennis academies: USA, Spain, France, Australia
• soccer camps: France, Spain, Italy
• sport camps + summer study: Spain
• talent searches and tryouts
• Travel advice for parents traveling with their child: accommodations, sight-seeing, events, etc.
• Food consulting for athletes and training centers
• Real estate management
• Visa services
• College recruiting for American universities
• Airline and hotel reservations
Why choose SportCampTravel?
• Knowledgeable team made up of former professional athletes with over 20 years of sport experience
• Access to an unparalleled network of the top training centers, camps, and clubs around the world
Professional staff dedicated to working with each individual's skill level, goals, and budget
Our Website: www.sportcamptravel.com
Our Website: www.sportcamptravel.com
Mar 15, 2014
JC Ferrero - Equelite is host the ITF Junior International of the Valencian Community "Juan Carlos Ferrero Challenge", the only G-1 ITF tournament in Spain, and for this reason, taking advantage of two other G-2 tournaments in the vicinity during the weeks before, we have created a special program for players who want to train with our technical staff, get psychologically prepared and live the authentic tennis experience, like Juan Carlos Ferrero and Nicolas Almagro.
With this program you will be able to:
•Participate in the IV National Tournament Qualifier ITF Junior G-1 of the Valencian Community which will give out Wild Cards for the ITF Equelite in April.
•Tour the three tournaments:
- ITF Ciutat de Vinaros (grade 2, from the 25th to 29th of March),
- the ITF Junior Benicarlo (grade 2, from the 1rst through 5th of April)
- the ITF Junior International of Valencia (grade 1, from the 8th to 13th of April).
•Train with our group of junior players, both tennis and physical training, plus other services included in the Academy: counseling, physical therapy, etc.
•You will be accompanied by Equelite coaches at the tournaments, it will not be necessary to sleep there; you can go back and forth daily to the Academy.
•Upon completion of your participation in the tournament, you can return to Equelite to prepare for your next match in our facilities.
•The price includes training, full pension and accommodation.
•Stringing, laundry, licensing and tranportation to airport or tournaments not included.
The program costs 2.000€ (IVA Included) .
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this agreement the Academy players will enjoy exclusive discounts in the best online shop of tennis equipment distribution and it will promote tennis among all people who love this sport.
JCFerrero-Equelite Sport Academy and the Tennis Warehouse Europe, the European subsidiary of Tennis Warehouse (TW) of EEUU and worldwide leader in selling online tennis equipment, have signed up a collaboration agreement with the objective of bringing the best products of the tennis market closer to all the players who go through JCFerrero-Equelite and bringing high performance tennis closer to the millions of visitors of Tennis Warehouse Europe (www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com).
Thus, both companies will undertake joint actions to promote and stimulate tennis at all levels, from amateur to professional, to delight all people who love this sport.
Two leader companies of the tennis world will work in this objective. They have been fighting for this sport over decades: Tennis Warehoure Europe, official partner of ATP, WTA and DTB, as well as, “official shop” of websites of great tennis players as Federer, Sharapova and Rafa Nadal (in EEUU) and JCFerrero-Equelite, one of the best worldwide tennis center which have received in its facilities along its nearly two decades of life, great players as Juan Carlos Ferrero, Nicolás Almagro, David Ferrer, Guillermo García-López, Maria Sharapova, Justine Henin, Dinara Safina or María José Martínez.
Meet Juan Carlos Ferrero in person at the Sumer Stage thanks to Equelite and Tennis Warehouse Europe.
To mark the occasion of World Tennis Day, JCFerrero-Equelite and Tennis Warehouse Europe want to celebrate it making you a very special gift, the opportunity of meeting Juan Carlos Ferrero in person while you enjoy a completely free week during the Summer Stage at JCFerrero-Equelite.
And what do you have to do to get this wonderful prize and meet the ex-number 1 of the world?
It is too easy. You only have to enter in the social networks of the Academy (https://www.facebook.com/TWEEspana) and of the Tennis Warehouse Europe (https://www.facebook.com/TWEEspana) and among those who share or retweet the campaign photo we will draw a free week during August at the Summer Stage of JCFerrero-Equelite, in which you can meet and train with Juan Carlos Ferrero.
Do not let this opportunity pass and participate in the competition to live a unique experience with us at JCFerrero-Equelite. We will tell you who the winner is next March 15th. Good luck!
Rules of the competition:.
• The prize may be given to the participant who is interested in coming to the center, although he is not the winner.
• The chosen week can be one of the following four:
o 3th to 9th August
o 10th to 16th August
o 17th to 23th August
o 24th to 30th August.
• The winner will be posted on the social networks of the Academy on 15th March and he will contact us, after hearing the news, directly by direct message (Twitter) or private message (Facebook) with our administrator, who will guide him with info what he has to do.
• The enrollment can be done until 9th May 2014.
• Any questions, please contact email@example.com
• Although Juan Carlos Ferrero usually lives at the Academy, it can happen that he will not be there for personal reasons, in this case we cannot carry out the “meet and greet” with him, although we always try to do it.