Oct 11, 2006

After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best

Hey everybody!!! Today i continue to write equlite's blog. I will do everything what I can to do this blog very popular and more interesting. About today and about some interesting things and a little bit about last week. Lets start.....

News from ATP: For our academy today was no such a good day. But our best player lost in 1st round of Vienna. Its Juan Carlos Ferrero. I did not see this match. But I believe he did everything as he could. He showed a good fight. But this day was for Melzer. Score 7 5 6 7 3 6. But Come on Juan Carlos. WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

News from WTA.: Today in Kremlin Cup Maria Sharapova won her match against Bychkova 64 75. In Bangkok Marta Domachowska won her match against Viratprasert 6 4 6 0. Hmmmm for girls its good week in tournaments. So easy matches. But interesting to see final of this week.

News from ITF and national tournaments: About ITF tournament. I have just only 1 news. Titta Torro, we wish u good luck! About national is nothing special. 8 people played qualy of tournament named Campeonato de tenis.And 1 boy got WC, Anthony Gomez he lost in 1st round in good fight. And just 2 people passed qualy and lost.
Ok guys goodluck everybody cya