Oct 25, 2006

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever.

Hey everybody !!!
Today was a good sunny day. Everybody is waiting for tomorrow. I think all tennis fans know why? Because Garcia Lopez is going to play vs Roger Federer. Today I talked to Samuel Lopez, and he told that Garcia got alittle ingured with his wrist. But we hope, that the match is going to be good. Juan Carlos Ferrero took a rest. He will not play tennis, I think, until January, because he did not take a big rest during this year, and he will try to find his best tennis after these holidays.
That’s all. And I would like to say: Coaches, I'm sorry, that I don’t write so much about WTA tennis:))) I will try to write more and look results of the girls.
Ok, see you tomorrow.
Have a nice Day!!!
P.S. Have u seen our poll??? Vote??? Great!!! Thanx:))))