Feb 4, 2007

Summer Stage!!!!

Hey everybody!!!

Today I would like to write about Summer Stage. Summer is coming soon. There are so many people coming on Summer Stage. I remember, when I came to the Summer stage in 2005 it was so funny, It’s a good chance for people to see our academy and maybe you can change your mind to be a tennis player or you would like to go to completion programme (to be with us). I decided to spend my summer in Spain, so I came to the JC Ferrero tennis academy. It was really fun when I arrived at night (2 a.m.) in Alicante airport, I was thinking :”Who is going to meet me? Will they meet me? I was late for 4 hours!!!” When I passed passport control, I saw 2 guys in t-shirts with Equelite JC Ferrero on them. They were like walking advertisement Boarding. It was really funny, I was with THE HUGE baggage (I came for 3 months). And I asked them: Hey guys, can you help me with my bag, but (they spoke English alittle) ….Jesus!!! Then we came to the academy, I was in shock when I saw my room (a small house with 2 beds, TV, wardrobes) It was really cold at night. And I was like, ok, my room is great. And these 2 guys (coaches) said: “You will get your key tomorrow!” I was like: what? Ok, such a funny joke, guys, where is my key? -Tomorrow. Then I went to sleep and somebody was running outside, the door was open…. From Monday I started to practice, it was hot summer. I was so glad when I saw Garcia Lopez, JC Ferrero. And during 3 months I tried to do my best to show my work and my progress, because I wanted to stay at this academy. The academy really show me that tennis is such a great thing, and tennis is my life. But summer was really fun. First, I lived alone, then another guy came to my room. Usually there are 2 guys in 1 room. Oh, I found my timetable (it was in my report)!
08:00 Wake up and breakfast
09:00 Technical training\physical training
10:45 Rest\Sandwich
11:00 Physical training\technical training
12:45 Leisure\rest\ swimming-pool
13:30 Lunch
15:15 Language lesson
16:30 Physical training\technical training
17:30 Rest\afternoon snack
18:00 Technical training\physical training
19:15 Leisure\rest\ swimming-pool
20:30 Dinner
21:00 Extra playtime activities
22:45 Turn off the lights
23:00 Sleep
Every week we did different tests. When you leave, you will get the report with all your tests description and conclusion about your tennis!!! On Saturday we played tournaments to each other. Every Sunday we went somewhere to have fun and to know what Spain looks like. But I didn’t visit other places so much. And there were parties every 2 weeks, when some people left and other were coming. Thanks Javier for everything. Javier is our Summer Stages Director. Hey JAVIER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS UP MAN???? I know u read our blog please put some comments, heheh, for me. Cya later JAVIER!!! You are the man.
Ok guys if u would like to come here, you are welcome. You will see our pro -tennis players: JC Ferrero, Garcia Lopez and other players, prove your tennis and have fun!!! Thanks that u read our blog! See you soon, maybe this summer, hehe.

BYE