SIGN IN NOW email@example.com
One day in the Tennis + Soccer Summer Camp
At the arrival to the Academy all the players will have information available to find out some help during their first moments in the Academy.
Timetable for a weekly program:
- 8.00: wake up and breakfast
- 9.15: tennis
- 11.00: rest
- 11.30: soccer
- 13.15: rest - shower - swimming pool
- 14.00: lunch & free time
- 16.00: tennis
- 17.15: rest
- 17.45: soccer
- 19.00: end of the trainings
- 20.00: dinner
- 20.45: recreational activities
- 23.00: sleep
The Summer Camp is programmed in order to avoid the players to be alone. This means that, since they wake-up & have breakfast, where one of the coaches will be in charge of taking care of them, meals control, swimming pool, free time, etc. will be supervised by the Equelite Summer Camp team to offer, always, the best safety for all the players.
In a weekly program we can find all the following activities which are not considered in the schedule above.
1. Check-in day: all the players are called to come before lunch on Sunday, to have time enough to run several recreational activities to make all of them to know each other. During the rest of the day, all this activities will continue taking place.
2. Monday morning: during the tennis and soccer seasons, all the players will be checked in order to make the most homogeneous groups possible and start the trainings according to the level of all the players on Monday evening.
3. Wednesday: during Wednesday, the whole group will be driven to Villarreal, to spend one full day next to the players of Villarreal C.F., in their Sport City and El Madrigal, their stadium.
4. Check-out day: coaches will meet the parents of every player to explain them the results of the kid during the week.