Oct 19, 2006

Masters Madrid

Hey everybody!!!
Today I'm so happy to continue to write our equelite's blog. Yesterday I was in Masters Serias in Madrid. It was great. Ok lets talk about this more.....
Yesterday Juan Carlos Ferrero started his 2nd round match in Madrid. Me, some of my friends and coach went to Madrid by minibus. It took us near 4 hours 40 min to get to Madrid. Anyway, everybody was happy: WE ARE GOING TO MADRID. But in the middle of our trip everybody was tired. And music was rock and techno. Ok, we were in Madrid. But 1 problem we did not know how to get there. The player Bachi, who was with us, lives in Madrid. But he didnot know where this stadium was, it was like this: Ok...........Go to the left NONONONO wait Right Right or LEFT? Then We started to ask people:" Excuse us. Do u know where "Masters Serias" is??? People looked like....What r u talking about??? And I said to guys better ask them where Roger Federer was. BUT we found the stadium. We went inside and got to the match Andy Murray and Ivan Ljubicic. This Match was pretty interesting. Murray has not got the big power or huge serve. He plays more tactical and arranges his game. Andy doesnot give 1 rhythm. Everytime he changes his game. His coach is Gilbert. I read his many books, when he was in pro-tennis, he played tennis with the same style like Murray. What about Ivan Ljubicic... He has huge serve and good strokes. But when I watched this match from the stadium, I found that he played with more mistakes. But Murray was amazing. In Final 3rd set Andy Murray won.
Then me and my friend Maxim went to watch warm(ing)-up matches. We saw Rafael Nadal, who played with Spadea. People was so crazy because when Rafael Nadal finished the training, all people started to attack him: PLEASE RAFA GIVE ME JUST 1 AUTOGRAPH!!! Nadal was very intelligent, he gave as much autograph as he could, and he ran away. After we watched other courts, where Jarkko Nieminen, Max Mirny, Marat Safin with his coach played. And after I took 1 photo with Spadea.
Then we went to the court number 1 to watch Gasquet and Djokovic. It was very interesting match. The French player played very good but Djokovic attacked more and did not make so many mistakes. Final score in 3rd set 61 .
The match has started which we were waiting for. It was Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Robin Soderling.I remember some years ago, when I saw Robin, for me he played very interesting tennis. It was Kremlin cup. Soderling was just running and he passed so many balls. His serve was not so strong like right now. I said, Robin Soderling would be a good player. Nobody believed me. And now look at him, he was in semifinal of Stockolm... When I started to watch this match, Ferrero had just defended and Soderling attacked like the beast!!! His serve was amazing, Ferrero put so many balls in the middle. Robin just attacked. We were screaming: COME ON FERRERO!!! But Ferrero lost in second set. Ferrero was good!!
Now for all players its difficult to play, everytime the level of tennis is getting higher.

Thax.