Oct 17, 2006

Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Hey everybody!!!

Today I continue to write my blog. Thanks everybody for comments. I am going to do everything to improve my blog. This week some people from our academy are going to the futures. Goodluck guys.

Ok, like everytime lets start news from Tennis world.

News From ATP: In Madrid the tournament "Masters Serias" has just started . Last year Rafael Nadal won this tournament. But this year maybe it will be another champion...............Who knows???

A little bit history. It was only three years ago, in October of 2002, when for the first time in Spain one of the largest tournaments of the ATP international circuit was celebrated. The Rockódromo became the Central Court of the eighth ATP Masters Series of the season.

I remember Juan Carlos Ferrero, Andre Agassi, Marat Safin and other many players showed this world so many amazing matches. I think for all players of this tournament is very important to be in final of the year.

2 players from our academy are playing this tournament. One of them, Garcia Lopez, he lost in qualy. Next year I think Garcia will show good result. Tomorrow Juan Carlos is going to play with Soderling. Come on Juan Carlos!!! We believe in you!!!!

News from WTA: To be honest, I have not got any news from WTA tournaments. I know that Maria Sharapova will come to our academy to practise before tournament in Madrid.

Here all players are working hard. They are going to play very good tournaments like: National, Futures, Challengers and ATP tournaments. I wish goodluck!!!

I wanna say THANKS to forum www.talkabouttennis.com for big help and support. Thanks to my academy for giving me this idea.Thanks Guys, that you are reading it. Respect and goodluck. You are the best!!!