Nov 3, 2006

Let the world know our players!! interview with ANTOINE!!!

- Hey Antoine!!! How r u? It’s such a bad weather today!
- Not like in Russia yeah?
- Ok let’s start interview. Tell us about yourself a little.
- Ok, My name is Antoine. I am 16. I was born in Belgium, and live in Belgium.
- When did you start to play tennis?
- I started tennis when I was 8 years old
- Why tennis? (no hockey, golf, swimming)
- because I like tennis and I love it very much.
- What does tennis mean for u?
- My life
- Describe your tennis, please!
- In this academy I progress a lot in my style of tennis. I started to put more inside. I changed my technical. And now on the court I feel so much better. I hope I will be continuing like this.
-Tell us, how did u get to this academy? How long have u been here? What do you think about the academy? What did the academy give to you?
-I went here in summer stage last year. And it was so good. Because I had good tennis training and physic and this academy is so serious. I m here 10 month. Everything is good yeah I m so happy. Academy gave me enjoy.
- If you have a chance to change anything at the academy, what would it be??
-The food and I want room bigger. And play more tennis.
- Call me, 1 thing which you like most of all at the academy
-I like so much my coach. And now we are good friends. Tennis training with him its perfect.
- The year is nearly over, what do you think about this year? Your results? Did you play any tournaments??
-I didn’t play so much tournament because I was so injured. And I changed my racket. I played some tournaments and my result was ok.
- Tell us your plan for the next year, if it’s not a secret!!!
- I hope to play a lot of futures. To improve my lvl. To me and everybody and get ATP points
- How do you spend your free time here? Any hobby? (except tennis, of course)
- When I have chance I go with my friends to the city. For watch movie and etc
-Have u got any life quote?
-I m dreaming and I m going be professional
-And the last thing what I would like to ask u, your Tennis Tips for guys who read our blog
-Work a lot and respect your dreams.
- Thanks!!!