Nov 5, 2006

Weekend in the fog!!!

Hi, everybody!!!
Of course I’ m going to continue my blog during our break because it’s me! If I’ve created it, I’ m going to do it till all bottons on my computer will be broken.
I forgot to tell you the whole story about jokes with guys and JC Ferrero’s house. Well, they started to push the botton of the ring near the gates of Ferrero’s house. And Toni was with JC. And he warned if they pushed the botton again, they would have problems. No way, push, push… Toni was coming himself. Guys ran away to their rooms. But that was no use, the coach of Juan Carlos knows everything!!! Toni with his army of coaches had come and started to knock at the doors: “We know, It was u!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! - No I don’t want to open. –Ok, if u don’t, tomorrow u are going to run 2 hours, 3 hours ….. – OK, OK, I WILL OPEN (3 hours is quite enough). That night they started to run around the swimming pool!
Yesterday was cloudy. Samuel told us: "Ok, guys, we are going to the mountains!!!" I was thinking, oh my god, we were going to run!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!! But it was kind of relaxation - walking. It was a very long walk. On the top of the mountain we started to scream, something like that: I’ M GOD OF THE MOUNTAIN and etc In final when we came back to our cars, we noticed that we'd lost 1 coach with 2 teenagers. And we started to swear, where Lucho (coach) was and how it was possible to lose the way, when we were walking back all together. It took 30 minutes to find them and hopefully we went back to our academy.
Ok, guys, now we know, who is going to the Shaigai: Federer, Blake, Nadal, Robredo, Nalbandian, Ljubicic, Davydenko, Roddick. Everybody was thinking, Robredo would never go!!! But u see, he is in top 8. Tennis is a strange thing. Now the most interesting is who will be in finall: Federer and Nadal??? Or it will be another players???

Have a nice week!
Hope, you had a lovely weekend!!!