Nov 23, 2006

The Wind is nothing for us!

Hello from academy!!! Today in windy Spain I'd love to write about just some things. In our academy everything is the same: life goes on here. A lot of people are tired so much. But we still continue to do our physical training and tennis. But its so difficult to run if u don’t feel your legs. If Federer did the same he is the hero!!!!
Wind is so strong here now. I think for wind surfing academy is perfect. But I have not seen any in my life. But for tennis is perfect, too, when you hit the ball out of the academy, and... its coming back to the court:)) Juan Carlos came back from holidays from Brazil some days ago. I think it was good. Sorry that I did not write blog yesterday, because my fingers were frozen after that cold wind, when u hold your racket 1 hour 30 min, u don’t feel it. And it is so funny when u come into the gym and all guys "why we chose tennis???????? Why not bowling or billiard??" Yeah, guys, it is just tennis love and very positive.
Ok guys thank you. Respect. BYE