Nov 27, 2006

If you only ever give 90% in training then you will only ever give 90% when it matters

Hey everybody….. I m still here with you. Today I just would like to write alittle about things in our academy. First of all, today JC Ferrero has started to work on his tennis and physics. I think he will show everything next year. Maybe he will be in top 10, who knows???? And Think about questions for JC Ferrero, u have so many days to think, but be active. Garcia Lopez works hard everyday. I think next year he will higher his ranking.
Its coming the New Year and Christmas. In December its going to be one party here. I m going to take more photos about that day and tell u what is going on there. Its very peaceful life here at the moment, everybody practices, enjoys physical training=)(which is so hard, but we give 100%!!!!) and is having fun.
Ok, guys, cya and goodluck. Every time keep your head up!!!