Feb 22, 2007

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

Hey everybody!!!
How r u? everything is cool here. You know, today I’d like to write more about our funny but hard moments.
You know, in our academy all people pass doctor’s control in Alicante. But we can go there anytime, all of a sudden when u are in your room, resting after your practice and your coach came to u room: “Tomorrow u go!” Oh, my god. And u will ask yourself: why? Worry? Its just doctor’s control!!! This week I was that person. It was my turn to go. First of all, they were checking your muscles. After when they checked your arms, they wrote lots of papers and compared yours with Rafael Nadal eheh . Their looks said to u, no man u need work alittle bit more! Ok! RUNNING MASHINE. Oh, when they put on u many cables and the mask, U looked like Alien. It looked like 2nd part of Alien vs Predator (if some producers read our blog, u can send your invitation to us to make 2nd part. I will ask some guys.) Ok, u put everything on and u saw on the screen how your heart was working and 1.2.3. RUN. When I started to run, it was so uncomfortable for me to run with all these cables and mask. I breathed like Armstrong when he did first step on the moon. But I was laughing sometimes when I looked on our coach and my 2 friends. They were making bets how long I could run. I was like oooook thanks for good support guys after when I finish we will talk about my price. 7 min… it was not so difficult, but after 9 I was thinking hmmm this machine’s started to run faster. On my back doctors put big rope to support me. I was thinking if I will fall, it will help me or not. It looked more dangerous running with this rope. After 10 min doctors stood near me, I was thinking, great. They were going to catch me. 11. 30 I stopped but some older guys did 12 but its ok. Record was 15 min but that person was not tennis player….. He was a marathoner. After they checked your pulse, if u were still alive or no and sent you back home.

Soon I’m going to put some new things about our academy. And I will put some interviews with Javier, Jose Ezequel and etc. And Javier, don’t forget yeah! U know what I m talking about man. Wait for u!

JC Ferrero is in Argentina now with our doctor. I wish him goodluck and please can u send our doc back, we need him. Thanks. Garcia Lopez is in academy now, he is alittle bit ill. But he practices everyday with his coach with other players.
Ok bye guys!
I have to go, I’m tired today. And tomorrow I need to get up early because I don’t want to pick up leaves again.
Play tennis and enjoy the life.