Feb 18, 2007

Sports are more than just games. they're about life, emotion, passion, and some of the greatest highs and lows we can experience.

Hey everybody!!!

Sunday? Sunday!!! and I continue our blog. Everybody is resting now and getting ready for the next week.
And first of all I would like to write more about nation final. Yesterday at 12 o’clock in the morning I went with some guys to watch final, because our player Goran was in game. It was pretty sunny day, we went with our coach Israel. It took us 40 min to get there. It was pretty tennis club with courts, of course. We had fun with guys. Goran came to the court for warm up and then he started his match against one Spanish guy (sorry, dont ask me to say his name. Don’t know). The Match started, we were working as his support team during the whole match: Come on! Come on! Goran!!..... and final 2nd set and final ball Goran went to the net, drop shot. WIN GAME, SET and MATCH. After this ball Goran screamed MAESTRO hmmmmmmmm I don’t know why?? I will ask him after and then he threw ball out of the court like on Grand slam match. Yeah, I think he practiced this before, because IT was so professional. 6 1 6 2 Congratulation GORAN for so difficult match! And then BIG CUP (in photo) the same size like in US OPEN. So heavy, seriously, you know, we like cups so much. We came back to our favourite and lovely academy with loud music and proud. Thanks Benedict (PAPA 16) ehehe. Salute!!! Man! Photos with me!!!!


My congratulations to JC Ferrero in Brazil. He lost in final but he showed the good fight. Our professional players are coming to the academy. I think, Ferrero is going to ATP of Buenos Aires. I wish him goodluck!!!

Happy Birthday to Jose Ezequel! He is my good friend and the great coach. Thanks him for everything I wish him goodluck. Later I will put the interview with him. Do you know that Jose is really good player before he was 400 in ATP. Jose Ezequel is still our professional tennis player.

And later wait for interview with Javier Viguera. He will tell us more about summer stage. (I had too much questions for him, so I was afraid we could not put them all in comments. he he).

Thanks everybody.
Play tennis, Watch tennis, Enjoy Tennis!