Mar 28, 2007

Just a little note to say, we r still with u!

Hey everybody!!!


Sorry, I did not write our blog pretty long time. You know.... tennis and many other things. So rainy days in Spain now. Today I took 1 day off with my friend because of rain and it was good time for resting. And we went to Valencia. It was pretty good. When we came to the academy it was like coaches' meeting and so many people came here.
As for JC Ferrero, he came back home after his lost vs Canas. The same with Garica Lopez. They just have rest now, I think so. Yeah professional life is so hard. Valencia tournament will be in april.So we will see them there, I am sure.
ITF tournament is coming here and some players will play ohhhh pre pre qualy, pre qualy, qualy, main draw I know its funny but …. The last year Anderson won this tournament, I think, he is from south Africa. With his style Serve and volley he showed the great final. I remember, after some points he were doing so many amazing things with his racket. He is very talented juggler. Did u find out that when the player is nervous, he is trying to find the task for his hands (socks, racket, cap.....) heheeee
And tomorrow, guys, I' m going to put one more interview with our player.
THANKS
Goodluck, Guys.