Mar 21, 2007

You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.

Hey everybody!!!
How r u? I feel good now and everything is perfect. Training, tournaments and blog =) Yeah now with good feelings I continue to write our blog.
Usually Englishmen like to talk about weather, but here for me, it’s the main topic, too:) So, In Spain the weather is so windy windy now and you know, its so difficult to practice and play tournaments. If u are opposite the wind on court, u must use all your power and the ball will land sooner or later, I think…. But if the wind with u, u will be like Andy Roddick. U just touch the ball like superman and the ball will fly with 200 km/h . In tournaments the most funny thing is that u just hit the ball with spin and it will bounce up your head hehe.
JC Ferrero and Garcia Lopez are not fighting with that lovely wind with us. They are in Miami. We are waiting to match them, that will be cool. I wish them Good luck.
In April ATP Valencia and ITF tournaments are coming. I’m going to do something interesting for u. U will know and see a lot of photos from these tournaments. ITF tournament will be in our academy. Ok, guy, just wait and it will so exciting. Summer stage is going for 2 weeks, I think. Javi and stage… its going to be fun. (I wonder, why they call it summer stage, for April its Spring Stage:) OK, guys, If u have any questions, just ask me! I will try to find the answer (heheheee)

BYE GUYS

Tennis with u!!!!